What services can we help you with?
Solution to Urology problems such as; infections, incontinence, prostate pathology and other disorders through minimally invasive surgeries
Branch that studies and treats problems of sexuality and infertility in men (also known as sterility).
An infection in the kidney is known as acute pyelonephritis and is regularly treated with antibiotics.
Specialty that studies and treats neoplasms; benign and malignant tumors, but with special attention to malignant tumors or cancer.
How can we help?
Dr. Sergio García Cruz can help you treat various diseases and conditions that affect your quality of life and sexuality through surgeries and many other treatments.
(Urinary and genital tract)
- Prostatic growth.
- Urinary tract stones (Lithiasis).
- Urinary tract infections and Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs).
- Human papillomavirus (Genital warts / Condylomata).
- Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence) and premature ejaculation.
- Cancer / Urinary Tract Tumors (Uro Oncology): Prostate, Bladder, Penis, Urethra, Testicle, Kidneys, Ureter, Adrenal Gland.
- Testicular diseases (Hydrocele, Epididymal cyst, Varicocele).
- Phimosis / Redundant Prepuce.
- Stenosis (Narrowness) of Urethra, Ureter.
- Kidney cysts.
- Neurogenic bladder.
- Urinary fistula.
- Male infertility.
- Peyronie’s Disease (Penile Curvature).
- Urinary incontinence.
Pediatric Urology Diagnosis (children).
- Cryptorchidism (Undescended testes)
- Testicular torsion
- Vesicoureteral reflux (VUR)
- UreteroPelvic Junction (UPJ) Stenosis
What do we not do in Pediatric Urology?
- Cloacal genital reconstructions (ambiguous genitalia)
- Pain / Renal or Ureteric Colic.
- Testicular Pain.
- Genital injuries.
- Blood in urine (Hematuria)
- Urinary Retention / Obstruction
- Urinary incontinence
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Premature ejaculation (PE)
Pelvic and Reconstructive surgery of women
- Diagnosis and treatment for Sensitive incontinence.
- Diagnosis and treatment for motor urge incontinence.
- Diagnosis and treatment for overflow incontinence.
- Diagnosis and treatment for psychogenic incontinence.
- Diagnosis and treatment for neurological incontinence.
- Diagnosis and treatment for enuresis.
- Intermittent self-catheterisation.
- Bladder training.
- Laser therapy for treating female urinary incontinence.
- Laser vaginal tightening and rejuvenation treatment.
- Male and female genital cosmetic surgery.
- Laser labiaplasty.
- Gynecological laparoscopy.
- Genital reconstructive surgery.
Minimally invasive surgery.
- Bladder biopsy
- Kidney Stone Surgery (Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy)
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy
- Flexible Ureteroscopy and Laser Lithotripsy / Ureterorenoscopy (Endoscopic holmium laser treatment)
- Laser endopyelotomy
- Retrograde pyelography
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Percutaneous cystolithotomy for vesical calculi.
- Holmium laser urethrotomy – Cervicotomy
- Laparoscopic nephrectomy
- Partial nephrectomy (kidney-sparing surgery)
- Simple kidney cysts surgery
- Radical prostatectomy
- Transurethral resection of bladder tumour (TURBT)
- Endoscopic treatment of the benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Flexible Cystoscopy
- Double-J Ureteral Catheters.
- Bladder Diverticulectomy
- Vasectomy reversal (Microsurgical vasovasostomy)
- Penile Implant Procedure (Erectile Dysfunction) and Testicular Prostheses
- Anti-incontinence surgery
- Urinary fistula surgery
- Ureteral Reimplantation surgery
- Suprapubic cystostomy
- Orchidopexy and Laparoscopic Intra-abdominal Testis Surgery
- Testicular Biopsy
- Transoral Resection of Human Papillomavirus
- Epididymal Cyst Surgery
- Retroperitoneal lymphadenectomy
- Hypospadias repair
- Intravesical chemotherapy
- Laser technology for vaginal tightening (vaginal rejuvenation).